Did you hear the news? MrRCSound has upgraded the TT-25 Transducers!
Here is the nitty gritty:
- Some of you may remember the supply problem MrRCSound had last year with introduction of the speaker-less transducer RC sound system and at the beginning of this year. This improvement to the MrRCSound system, of moving to sound transducers instead of traditional speakers, was so popular that we sold out before subsequent production runs could be completed. This issue has been resolved!
- Part of the solution was switching to a different manufacturer. An added benefit is this transition allowed for improvements to the design and craftsmanship of the units due to improvements of the new manufacturer’s technology. With this comes:
- More volume
- Better bass tones
- Internal testing and independent third party testing indicate 2-4db improvements depending on the sound profile and module configuration (quantity of transducers). Additionally there are significant gains at peak volume.
- You won’t notice much difference, if any, in the appearance of the transducers. But rest assured, under the hood, as they say; the new TT-25 Transducers are a one of a kind beast made to exacting specifications of MrRCSound. These new transducers simply want to let some engines roar!
What does this mean to you?
- If you already own a Version 4.1 MrRCSound system then you can upgrade your transducers by clicking the Add to Cart button below.
- If you don’t yet own an rc sound system for your airplanes; then now is the time to buy a MrRCSound System. Visit our MrRCSound sales page by clicking here.